PETITE DIARIES: COMFIEST DRESS


Happy Friday!

This modern classic from Kate Spade is perfect for the office. I love the silhouette. The black simulated collar detail adds a nice touch. I love whenever I find a dress that has sleeves as it feels classier. The length of it makes it also office appropriate.

Gaby found this dress for me. It is a 00 and she knew that it will fit just perfect.


Este traje de Kate Spade es perfecto para la oficina. La silueta moderna hace que sea versátil y fácil de vestir más casual. El detalle del cuello le añade un toque más refinado. Me encanta cuando consigo trajes que tienen mangas ya que siento que es más clásico el look.  Es largo del traje también lo hace perfecto para la oficina.

Gaby fue quien encontró este traje. Es talla 00 y como me conoce bien, sabia que me iba a quedar perfecto.


Dress, watch, bracelet and earrings: Kate Spade

Shoes: Traffic

Bag: JustFab







No comments:

Post a Comment