Pretty little spots

Although I'm trying to post often on IG because, honestly, Madrid is so beautiful is impossible not to want to take pictures everrrrrry day. I also want to share some of my favorites pictures/spots/outfits  here. I love when going out to eat or drink something sitting where you can feel like you are inside and outside at the same time, luckily Madrid has so many of these places that I'm sure I'll be showing more.

Aunque estoy tratando de publicar más seguido en IG porque honestamente, Madrid es muy hermosa asi que es imposible no querer tomar fotos a diario. También quiero compartir algunos de mis luagres/looks/fotos favoritas por aquí.
Me encanta cuando voy a comer o tomar algo sentarme en el sitio donde puedo sentir que estoy adentro y afuera al mismo tiempo, afortunadamente de esos tiene mucho esta ciudad asi que seguramente, verán más.





No comments:

Post a Comment