Train Rack

I've been wanting to shoot on a train rack since forever. I have a second IG account which is mainly about writing and poetry in spanish and I had this text I wanted to share that had to do with trains and stations, even though most of the things I do is because I love to, I am a perfectionist and I like to bring as much quality as I can. So these were the results of the idea I had and I loved it. I wanted to share it here because why not? 

He querido tomar fotos en una estación de tren desde siempre. Yo manejo una segunda cuenta en IG que es de escritura y poesía mayormente, yo soy muy visual y tenía un texto que tiene que ver con trenes y estaciones, aunque la mayoría de las cosas que hago es porque me gusta, soy muy perfeccionista y me gusta crear contenido de calidad como pueda.
Este fue el resultado de la idea que tuve y me encantó.

Pics: @soychriswise






No comments:

Post a Comment