I'm still around




It feels so weird to be posting here after so long, but I never meant to leave this side of me behind. On the contrary, It's always been very dear to me, but I stopped putting pressure on myself for updating o having pictures. I've been in Madrid for a year and so much has happened since I stopped focusing on some things that I was not enjoying, but here I am.
If someone is still here reading or comes every once in a while, I am still around and I will be, just not as often as other bloggers. 
And if you are still around: thank you. I think is not so important if you leave but if someone stays hoping you come back so thank you.

Se siente muy raro estar publicando aquí después de tanto tiempo pero nunca quise dejar este lado mío en el pasado, todo lo contrario, siempre ha sido parte de mi pero dejé de ponerme presión por actualizar o tener fotos. Llevo ya un año en Madrid y ha pasado tanto desde que dejé de enfocarme en cosas que no estaba disfrutando y aquí estoy.
Si alguien aún lee por aquí o visita de vez en cuando, yo sigo aquí solo que ya es algo que haré más por gusto y no por presión.
Asi que, si aún estás por aquí quiero agradecerte, creo que no importa tanto si te vas sino si alguien se queda con la esperanza de que vuelvas asi que gracias.

Pics: @soychriswise








No comments:

Post a Comment