PETITE DIARIES: STATEMENT JACKET


Happy Friday!

I have been running around like a maniac and haven't been able to take photos. Today I am sharing with you a jacket that I found for a steal. I got this from H&M for 70%off the original price. I like to go around stores when there is a clearance sale. You never know what you will find. I love the print and texture of this jacket.


Feliz Viernes,

He estado muy ocupada estas ultimas semanas y por eso no he tenido la oportunidad de tomar fotos. Aqui les dejo una chaqueta que consegui en H&M. La consegui con un 70% del precio original. Siempre me gusta pasar por las tiendas cuando tienen ventas de liquidacion ya que siempre consigo buenas piezas a buen precio. Me encanta el estampado y textura de esta chaqueta.


Jacket, Top and Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Nine West






No comments:

Post a Comment