MIX IT UP


I have always loved cute dresses and when I am obsessed with them and I do not want to wear them the same way all the time, I switch them up to tops or skirts. I love wearing dresses as different pieces, is the fun of it! This kate spade leopard dot dress is absolutely comfy, adorable and chic and I have worn it so many times that I decided to wear it as a top because it also looks amazing.

Don't be afraid to try new things and get out of your comfort zone. If you feel you have worn everything you own, mix it up and have fun with it.

thanks for visiting.
xo

Siempre me han encantado los vestidos, y no me gusta usarlos siempre de la misma manera. Los cambio a faldas o tops. Me encanta usarlos como piezas diferentes; este de kate spade lo amo y lo he usado muchas veces. Esta vez quise variarlo y usarlo como top ya que se ve genial también.

No tengan miedo de intentar cosas nuevas y salir de su zona de comfort. Si sienten que ya han usado todo lo que tienen, mezclen y diviertanse.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

kate spade new york dress & sunglasses
H&M skirt
Rebecca Minkoff bag
F21 flats








No comments:

Post a Comment