DOTS & SCALLOPS


I have always been obsessed with polka dots but, when I was introduced to kate spade new york spring collection I was in HEAVEN! I started this crazy obsession for scallops that every time I wen shopping I wanted something with it lol. Of course, I got this gorgeous tote from kate spade called carrigan, I really wanted a new tote and what I love about this one is that is different and unique plus, it fits so many things!!! 
This dress was an awesome find at tjmaxx, I loved the cute, the shape and of course, the polka dots. I mixed with some braided sandals because I kind of went for this laid back/elegant look and I loved it!
The ring, earrings and necklace are part of my first Rocksbox set as well that I love. Remember you can use the code soulofafashionistaxoxo to get one free month of this amazing deal.

thanks for visiting
xo

Siempre he estado obsesionada con lunares pero cuando vi la colección de primavera de kate spade new york me fui al cielo ida y vuelta. Empezó mi obsesión por scallops que cada vez que iba de compras quería algo con eso. Claro, me tuve que comprar este tote que es una belleza, hace tiempo que quería uno y lo que me encanta de este es la originalidad y aparte todo lo que le puede caber.
Este vestido lo encontré en tjmaxx me encantó la forma, como quedaba y claro los lunares. El anillo, zarcillos y collar es de mi primer set de Rocksbox que me encantó. Recuerden que si usan el código soulofafashionistaxoxo tienen un mes gratis para disfrutar de ello.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

tjmaxx dress
kate spade new york handbag & glasses bangle
Rocksbox necklace, earrings and rings
Forever 21 sandals







No comments:

Post a Comment