PETITE DIARIES: FLAMINGOS


Ever since I saw the first episode of Kate Spade's #MissAdventure series I couldn't help but to relate to it. I love classic silhouettes and when they meet beautiful prints, it just can’t get better.

For my little adventure, I decided to wear a bathingsuit to work. As soon as I saw this bathingsuit from Kate Spade, I knew that I wanted to wear it everywhere. Flamingo galore! I obviously wore it as a top underneath a blazer to keep the look a bit more conservative. Many people thought that I was wearing a regular top underneath.

You will be seeing more from this lovely piece coming up in the next couple of weeks. I can’t wait to wear it to the pool and the beach.  


Desde que vi el primer episodio de la serie #MissAdventure de Kate Spade New York, sentí que tenia cierta relación con mi personalidad. Como ya saben, me encantan las siluetas clasicas y más cuando vienen con hermosos estampados.
De manera aventurera, decidí llevar traje de baño a la oficina. Tan pronto vi este traje de baño en estampado de flamingo, sabia que lo utilizaría de varias maneras. Obviamente, lo utilize como top debajo de la chaqueta, lo que hace que sea un look mas conservador y apropiado. Muchas personas pensaron que era una blusa.
Ya pronto van a verlo completo porque voy a estar llevandolo a la playa y la piscina.
Aqui está el link del episodio de Kate Spade The Great Escape #MissAdventure 


Pants - Banana Republic 
Blazer - H&M
Bag - Kate Spade New York
Shoes - Kate Spade New York
Watch - Kate Spade New York






No comments:

Post a Comment