MATCHY-MATCHY LEAVES


I am trying to commit to write better content for the blog, honestly sometimes is hard because I feel like I want to say a lot of things about a look but then, I have to translate it and believe me, it takes a while.
About this look, as I said on one of my videos I got this matchy-matchy set because it looks awesome together and it looks awesome with other pieces. I simply love it too much, I think if you have seen my blog for a while you realized I do not really wear much green but this set has me obsessed. It goes perfect with the spring season and well I wear it a lot to work, of course.
I think I want to try more matchy-matchy sets, I love how cute they look and depending on the print/color it can be very flattering and unique.

Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

Estoy tratando de comprometerme a escribir mejor en el blog, honestamente a veces es díficil porque siento que quiero decir mucho sobre un look pero luego debo traducirlo y toma tiempo.
Acerca de este look, lo dije en un video previamente y lo digo ahora de nuevo, me compré este set porque de verdad me encanta como se ve todo junto y a la vez con otras piezas. Creo que si han visto mi blog desde hace tiempo la verdad es que no se veía mucho verde, pero este set me encanta. Va perfecto con la primavera y lo uso mucho para el trabajo.
Quiero intentar tener más sets, me encanta como se ven y dependiendo del color/estampado puede verse súper bien con tu figura.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

kate spade new york top, skirt & bag
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
Nordstrom Rack necklace







No comments:

Post a Comment