LIPS & STRIPES


There is no doubt I am obsessed with this lovely tee. I decided to paired it with my favorite striped skirt to give it a pop and more stylish look. Adding a statement necklace was also key to achieve the look I wanted, I think this is cute for a date depending where you are heading to.

thanks for visiting.
xo
g

No hay duda que esta franela me encanta, esta vez decidí usarla con mi falda de rayas favorita para darle un toque más elevado al look. Agregar un collar también fue clave para lograr el look que quería, este outfit es súper lindo para una cita o salir con tus amigas, dependiendo a donde.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
g

banana republic tee
kate spade new york necklace
silvano apparel sunglasses
h&m skirt
f21 sandals
ann taylor bag






No comments:

Post a Comment