TRYING NEW THINGS


I definitely want to get out of my comfort zone this year. I want to try new things, like cutting my hair very short and wearing converse with a fancy dress. I want to try new things and just enjoy it. I think any outfit that you really love and you feel confident in will look the best on you, so do not be afraid of experimenting and enjoy every moment of it. What's the worst that could happen? We all have very good and very bad outfit days anyways!

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Este 2015 definitivamente quiero salirme de mi zona de comfort. Quiero intentar cosas nuevas como cortarme el cabello muy muy corto o usar converse con un vestido delicado. Quiero intentar cosas nuevas y disfrutarlo. Creo que cualquier look que te guste y te sientas segura es el que luce mejor en ti, asi que no tengas miedo de experimentar y disfrutar cada segundo de ello. Qué es lo peor que puede pasar? Todas tenemos muy buenos y muy malos outfits alguna vez.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G






F21 jacket & dress
Cotton On hat
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
Aldo bag

No comments:

Post a Comment