REPEAT


Mixing prints is always something I try as much as I can. I love to wear colorful and fun outfits that can be also very risky but as long as you are having fun and you feel comfortable, that is all that matters. I think when you repeat an outfit is because you like it too much and you should not feel bad about it, just changing the accessories makes it different. I wore this same top + skirt a few posts back but I had black heels, a pink coat and a bigger bag.
I had this little Kate Spade Saturday bag for a while, it was a gift from Yumi and even though it does not fit a lot of things it definitely fits the necessary.

Thanks for visiting.
xo

Mezclar estampados es algo que hago lo más que puedo, me encanta usar looks coloridos y divertidos que también pueden ser riesgosos pero mientras te diviertas y te sientas cómoda es lo que importa. Creo que cuando se repite un look es porque te gusta mucho y no nos deberíamos sentir mal por ello, cambiar los accesorios hace la diferencia. Usé este mismo top + falda hace unos posts atrás pero tenía tacones negros, un abrigo rosado y una cartera más grande.
He tenido esta carterita de Kate Spade Saturday por un tiempo, fue un regalo de Yumi y aunque es chiquita, definitivamente cabe lo necesario.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G







F21 top
Love Culture skirt
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
Tjmaxx shoes
Kate Spade Saturday mini bag

No comments:

Post a Comment