PETITE DIARIES: BLOW-N-DRY LOUNGE


This past Sunday I had the opportunity of visiting Blow-N-Dry Lounge. I must say that I fell in love with the entire experience and atmosphere. As soon as I walked through the door, I was greeted by Andrea who was very attentive. The pop of color and chevron floor are absolutely beautiful.

Now, let's talk hair. Their hair styling options are great for everyone. I wanted to go for some curls and volume as I tend to always wear my hair down. I truly enjoyed the treatment that my stylist Bianca gave me. She provided me with some tips on how to take care of my hair and recommended some Bumble and Bumble products. I ended purchasing them right away and after trying them at home, I have to say that my hair feels amazing.

If you are interested in hosting a small event with your friends, Blow-N-Dry Lounge is most certainly a unique and fun environment. I absolutely recommend that you stop by and try one of their stylish options.

Blow-N-Dry Lounge
11501 S Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest, FL 33156
(786) 732-2406










No comments:

Post a Comment