The mirror necklace



I am so excited about the "new look" on the blog, I worked in it like 2 hours, creating the header and fixing all the crazy blogger things lol, but I LOVE IT, this is definitely more me, I love Calligraphy fonts they remind me of a time I have always wanted to live, that time when you didn't have anything but letters, SO ROMANTIC. Ok, I am done haha about the look, the piece that definitely takes the attention is the necklace, I was not sure about buying it cause is very delicate but It looks stunning so I did buy it hahaha. I love how neutral the outfit is and then the pop up color of the shoes. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading the blog, that means everything to me.
xo
G

Estoy extremadamente emocionada por el "nuevo look" del blog, estuve trabajando en él por 2 horas, creando la cabecera y arreglando todas las cosas locas que blogger tiene jaja, pero LO AMO, me describe totalmente, me encanta las letras tipo caligrafía, me recuerda a tiempos mas simples en el cual siempre he soñado vivir, aquellos tiempos que no tenias nada mas que cartas, QUE ROMANTICO!!. Ok, terminé jaja. Acerca del look, la pieza que definitivamente se lleva la atención es el collar, no estaba segura de comprarlo porque es muy delicado pero se ve espectacular así que lo compre jajaj. Me encanta lo neutro del outfit y la explosión de color de los zapatos.
Gracias de verdad por pasarse por aquí y leer, significa todo para mi.
Besos,
G

F21 Blouse,Bag & Rings
MNG Pants
Payless Heels
Aldo Glasses & Watch
Do It Venezuela Necklace
Melao VE Pink bracelet
Local store Cross, skull & Chain bracelet











"Nothing is impossible, the world itself says "I'm possible!".
Audrey Hepburn

6 comments:

  1. That type of necklace is really cool! :)

    ★♡ New Post Up! (^_^) ♡★
    Flipsters: The Collapsible Flip Flops
    Trusty Feet Buddy when you get tired of shopping and walking around!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonito outfit! estas estupenda!! muchos besitos
    allthesetears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) nice blog and amazing outfit, the shoes are beautiful, now following you.
    I joined GFC, if you will go with me;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. I love how the outfit came together
    www.teardroploveblogshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing,I love ur shooes :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are amazing!! love love love your blog!! xx

    allthingslove-lee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete