A little inspiration


I usually don't do inspirational posts but I have found so many great outfits surfing on the internet that I feel like doing it. My favorite style of all is STREET STYLE, someday I really hope I could make that dream come true and be a street style blogger, someday who knows? I am just 20 years old and I have accomplished so many things already that I know someday I will be a street style blogger (fingers crossed) hahaha.

Here are so far the best outfits I have found checking different sites, hope you like and also if you have an iPhone and you haven't download the app TRENDABL please make sure you do it cause is amazing!!! Have a lovely week.

xo
G

Usualmente no hago post de inspiración pero he encontrado outfits espectaculares navegando por internet que me siento con ganas de hacerlo. Mi estilo favorito es el callejero, algún día espero poder hacer ese sueño realidad y ser una blogger callejera, algún día, quien sabe? Tengo 20 años y ya he logrado tantas cosas que se que algún día lo seré (crucemos los dedos) jaja

Aqui están los outfits que más me han gustado, espero les guste. Además, si tienen iPhone y no han descargado la aplicación TRENDABL, no duden en hacerlo, es espectacular! Feliz semana.

Besos,
G







5 comments:

  1. those are lovely! Been wanting to be one, too :D fingers crossed for us! :D


    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to
    find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this
    problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    With thanks!
    Feel free to visit my website chi straightener

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool inspirations G! :)


    ★♡ Step Up Movie Revolution! (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: Step Up Dance Gear
    ... how I loved to dance again!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these looks, especially the one with the green blazer.
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete