Hello 2013!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope you guys had an awesome start. I'm blogging from my phone cause I'm still out of my country and in 3 days I will to go another trip so I might post an outfit on the 13th but in this post I wanted to show you pictures of my lasts days of 2012 at Dominican Republic. I wish you guys an awesome year I can't wait to start it as I have to. Thanks for the support and growth on 2012 I hope we grow even more this year!

Xo
G

Feliz año nuevo!!! Espero que hayan tenido un excelente comienzo. Estoy desde el celular porque sigo fuera de mi país, en 3 Dias iré a otro lugar así que posteare outfits quizá desde el 13, pero en este post quise mostrarles mis últimos días del 2012 en República Dominicana. Les deseo un año espectacular, no puedo esperar a que arranque con todo. Gracias por el apoyo y la suma en el 2012, espero que este año seamos aún más!

Besos,
G





























1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures! enjoy your trip :) happy holidays! :D

    happy new year!

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete