Welcome to Panama City



A new adventure begun and I think it's the hardest I've had to live yet, I think with time it will be the most regarding one.
Three years ago I wrote the post "Welcome to Miami" where I packed all of my things and moved there to study and pursue my dreams to be part of the fashion industry and learn everything that I could. Now, life took a big turn and I had to start a new life in a very different country where the fashion world is in development, which I think is really exciting.
I hope you can follow me through this journey, all the ups and downs and I hope you enjoy the new content, site and variety I want to bring to the blog.

Wherever you are reading from, I hope wherever your current adventure is brings you the most amazing experiences, learning and enjoy every minute of it.

Una nueva aventura comienza y creo que es la más dificil que me ha tocado emprender, pero con el tiempo creo que será la más satisfactoria.
Hace 3 años escribí el post "Welcome to Miami" donde empaqué todas mis cosas y me mudé a estudiar y seguir mis sueños de ser parte de la industria de la moda y aprender todo lo que pudiese. Ahora, la vida da un giro 360 y tengo que empezar una nueva etapa, una nueva vida en un país muy diferente donde la industria de la moda está en desarrollo, y me parece muy emocionante.
Espero me puedan seguir en está nueva aventura con todos los altos y los bajos y espero puedan disfrutar del nuevo contenido, sitio y variedad que quiero traer.

De donde sea que estés leyendo espero que donde sea que estes viviendo tu aventura te traiga las experiencias más increíbles, aprendizaje y disfrutes cada minuto de ello.






No comments:

Post a Comment