PETITE DIARIES: SNAILED IT


Life has been pretty hectic lately. A lot of projects happening at the same time; makes me wish I was a snail and slow everything down. I  think that is the reason, as to why I love this cross-body so much. It makes me smile, every time I look at it.

My sister is in town and took these photos of me as we are running around town. 

He estado muy ocupada últimamente. Tengo muchos proyectos que se están desarrollando simultáneamente.  En ocasiones desearía ser un caracol e ir más despacio.  Creo que por eso es que me gusta tanto esta carterita. Cada vez que la veo, me hace sonreír. 

 Mi hermana está de visita y tomo estas fotos mientras paseábamos por la ciudad. 

Dress: Target
Cross-body bag: Kate Spade New York 
Shoes: Forever 21, but you can't really see them much :- ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment