MIX AND MATCH WITH ROCKSBOX


There are times when I always go to my closet and get my favorite items at the moment and, I take the ones I have not worn in a while. Is all about mixing and matching and I usually do it when I have that feeling of "I do not have anything to wear" but, at the same time and I do not want to spend money on more items. 
The result of this mix and match moment was of this skirt from GAP I really love and an old Forever 21 lace dress as a top, why not? I always loved this dress and that is why I still have it so I thought I could have as both top and dress cute, right? 
Also, I wore this awesome necklace I got on my first Rocksbox set. If you do not know about Rocksbox yet, is basically receiving three items of designer jewelry worth an average of $200. You get it, you wear it and then you return it whenever you want (for free) and get a whole new set!! Is like borrowing jewelry from your best friend. Is usually worth $19 a month to be part of it but, if you use the code soulofafashionistaxoxo you get your first month for FREE for you to try it out.

thanks for visiting
xo

Hay veces en la que voy a mi closet y agarro mis piezas favoritas del momento y piezas que tengo olvidadas. Todo es mezclar y combinar y usualmente lo hago cuando creo que "no tengo nada que ponerme" pero, al mismo tiempo no quiero gastar dinero en piezas nuevas.
El resultado esta vez fue la mezcla de mi falda favorita de GAP y mi vestido favorito de Forever 21 como top que hace mucho no usaba.
Además, agregué este collar que me encanta y que recibí en mi primera caja de Rocksbox. Si no saben aún acerca de Rocksbox es básicamente recibir tres piezas de joyería que valen un apróximado de $200 en total. Las recibes, las usas y las devuelves cuando quieras y recibes una caja nueva. Es como pedir prestado a tu mejor amiga, usualmente es $19 al mes el costo por estar suscrita pero, si usan el código soulofafashionistaxoxo pueden tener el primer mes gratis y asi ven que les parece.

gracias por visitar.
besos,
g

Forever 21 dress & flats
GAP skirt
Silvano Apparel sunglasses
kate spade new york bag
Rocksbox necklace









No comments:

Post a Comment