A DAY WITH ME: Museo ABC




Hi guys!! Today I would like to start a new series called "A Day with Me." Madrid has so many beautiful places I'm sure I won't get tired of exploring it so I want to share it with you. I know I'll be posting this on Wednesdays, probably not every Wednesday but whenever I get to visit a place and take pictures I'll be sharing it here.

The first place is the Museo ABC, I was dying to see this place and didn't even realize it was so close to where I live because I have lost track of time and pretty much everything since I got here lol. The museum has on the main floor a collection of books which they are all drawings and I LOVE those types. I was always curious to see those books which you are supposed to read backward and they had so MANY. I'm planning on getting one at some point because I think is so interesting. 

Then on the first floor, they have a lot frames about cultural events and many other things. The second floor has art made by Marina Vargas which is inspired by cards. Is a small museum but you can go for free and have a very nice time. The outside is also absolutely adorable, especially to take pictures.

If you find yourself in Madrid make sure you stop by Calle Amaniel, 29 28015.

Hola chicos!!! Hoy me gustaría empezar una nueva serie en el blog llamada "Un Día Conmigo". Desde que llegué a Madrid no he hecho más que explorar y caminar esta ciudad tan encantadora. Estoy segura que tiene muchos lugares y no me cansaré de explorarla asi que, ¿por qué no compartirlo con ustedes?. Quiero tener un post de esta serie los Miércoles, quizá no todos pero si de vez en cuando que vaya a visitar lugares nuevos.

El primer lugar es el Museo ABC, me moría por conocerlo y ni sabía que estaba tan cerca de casa porque he perdido toda noción de tiempo y de todo jajaja. El Museo, en la planta 0 tiene una colección de libros que todos son estilo cómics y ME ENCANTAN. Siempre tuve curiosidad por esos libros que se leen de atrás hacia adelante y tienen un montón. Planeo comprar uno en algún momento porque me parecen súper interesantes.

Luego en la planta 1 tienen muchos cuadros acerca de eventos culturales y muchas otras obras. La planta -1 tiene arte de Marina Vargas inspirado en cartas. Es un museo pequeño pero es gratis y se puede disfrutar mucho. La parte de la entrada me encanta, sobre todo para fotos.

Si están por Madrid asegurense de ir a Calle Amaniel, 29 28015















No comments:

Post a Comment